Solar Hybrid Combo – Solar Panel, Inverter and Battery Package
- Luminous Hybrid Inverter TX 3.75KVA Rating
- Luminous Solar Battery 150Ah Capacity (4Nos)
- Luminous Solar Panel 540W (4Nos)
Luminous Hybrid Inverter TX 3.75KVA Rating
Luminous' hybrid inverter range combines the benefits of on-grid and off-grid solar systems, making it a more versatile option than other solar inverters. This feature allows for reduced electricity bills and protection from power outages. Additionally, it can function independently from the grid, store excess electricity in batteries, and even export surplus electricity to the grid.
The MPPT charge controller, which is included in the hybrid inverter, can extract up to 30% more power from the solar panels, making it more efficient and less affected by shading.
Users can set priority settings based on their specific requirements, such as maximum energy saving, power backup only during power cuts, or power backup through the battery in areas where grid supply is not available. This flexibility allows for more efficient and tailored use of the hybrid inverter.
Luminous Solar Battery LPTT12150H - 150Ah Capacity (4Nos)
- Designed for extended backup, and are C10 rated deep cycle batteries that are specifically engineered to last longer.
- These batteries require very little maintenance, with a topping up frequency of only once every 8 to 10 months.
- With long cycles of 1500 at 80% depth of discharge (DOD) and 5000 at 20% DOD, they have a long design life.
- Moreover, Luminous Solar Batteries can handle extreme weather conditions, thanks to their high temperature performance.
Luminous Solar Panel - 540W/24V Mono Perc Halfcut Panel.
- They have a voltage of 41.92V at maximum power (Vmax) and an open circuit voltage (Voc) of 49.40V.
- In terms of current, they have a maximum power current (imax) of 12.89A and a short circuit current (isc) of 13.72A.
- These solar panels come with a 25-year performance warranty, ensuring long-lasting efficiency.
- Additionally, they are BIS certified as per the IS/IEC standards, which is mandatory for all solar panels.
|Settings||Solar Hybrid Combo - Solar Panel, Inverter and Battery Package remove||Solar Off Grid Combo – Solar Panel, Inverter and Battery Package remove|
|Name||Solar Hybrid Combo - Solar Panel, Inverter and Battery Package remove||Solar Off Grid Combo – Solar Panel, Inverter and Battery Package remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
There are no reviews yet.